Bally's Las Vegas Event Center
3645 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109-4321
The 2023 BlackJack Competition will be held at Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino on February 3-5, 2023
The 2023 BlackJack Mens Gymnastics Championship will be held at Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino February 3rd - 5th. Entry for the BlackJack must be made in advance as soon as possible. The meet is expected to be full very early. Please don't wait to reserve your spot!
- We have negotiated specially discounted room rates for BlackJack meet attendees at Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. They will be available between Feb 2-6, 2023. There is a limited number so don't miss out on the discount. Cut-off date is Jan 10, 2023.
- Please inform your parents to visit our website and make their reservations as soon as possible as we may not be able to expand the block past December 1st.
- Entries submitted for 2023 should include a $100 deposit payable to Twinflip, LLC and a tentative roster of athletes and coaches. The final entries are due December 1st ...or sooner!
- Entry deadline is December 31, 2022. Please enter early as the sessions fill up quickly and last minute entries necessitate last minute schedule changes.
- Please read the BlackJack Entry Guidelines.
- If you have difficulty registering at the USAG website, registration forms can be filled out and submitted on this site. Sign up here.
- Send in your tentative roster as soon as possible each year to secure your entry spot!
- Accommodations: This season's host hotel, Bally's Las Vegas, is a five star property located in the center of the famous Las Vegas strip next to the Eiffel Tower. It is 3.2 miles from Harry Reid International Airport. All competitors, family members, and attendees of the 2023 BlackJack Competition are eligible for specially discounted rates at Bally's Las Vegas from February 2 to 6, 2023. There are also restaurants in the hotel that cater to all appetites and tastes. Please review the hotels page for details on reservations, amenities, and dining options.
- Looking forward to a great competition!