Bally's Las Vegas Event Center
3645 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109-4321
Entry Guidelines for the BlackJack Gymnastics Competition
We are transitioning to registration through the USAG website, but their website can be confusing so try USAG first and, if you have difficulty, you may still register using the BlackJack system to reserve your spot, but eventually you will have to register through USAG. USAG requires it. You can contact USAG from M-F 9a-4p EST at 1-800-345-4719 or by email at email@example.com for help.
How To Register through the USAG Website:
- Logon to the USA Gymnastics website and click Member Services.
- Click the Club Administration link located on the left-hand toolbar.
- From the drop-down menu select Meet Reservation.
- Click Search for Meets.
- Select the discipline and state to pull a list of available sanctions to enter.
- Once the list appears, click on the BlackJack event.
- Complete the information requested on the right-hand side of screen.
• Club Abbreviation: Enter the name of your team.
• Club Contact/Email/Phone: Provide the name, email, and phone of the club administrator with your club.
• Meet Contact/Email/Phone: Provide the name, email, and phone of the coach who will be responsible for the athletes while participating in the competition. The meet contact must be a current Competitive Coach member affiliated with your club.
- Proceed to select the athletes and coaches for which you wish to reserve a spot in the meet.
- Once you have made your selection you will then hit the Submit button, review your submission, and hit Submit again to finalize the reservation.
- Once the final reservation has been submitted, confirmation will be emailed to the club contact, meet contact, and Nat Hammond, the event director.
- Please note, USAG Meet Reservation does not guarantee entry into the BlackJack. You will need to submit competition entry fees to Nat to complete your reservation.
- For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nat between 10 am & 3 pm Pacific Time at 702-768-1750.