Bally's Las Vegas
3645 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109-4321
Entry Guidelines for the BlackJack Gymnastics Competition
We are transitioning to registration through the USAG website, but their website is extremely confusing so try USAG first and, if you have difficulty, you may still register using the BlackJack system. You can contact USAG from M-F 9a-4p EST at 1-800-345-4719 or by email at email@example.com.
How To Register through the USAG Website:
- Logon to the USA Gymnastics website and click Member Services.
- Click the Club Administration link located on the left-hand toolbar.
- From the drop-down menu select Meet Reservation.
- Click Search for Meets.
- Select the discipline and state to pull a list of available sanctions to enter.
- Once the list appears, click on the BlackJack event.
- Complete the information requested on the right-hand side of screen.
• Club Abbreviation: Enter the name of your team.
• Club Contact/Email/Phone: Provide the name, email, and phone of the club administrator with your club.
• Meet Contact/Email/Phone: Provide the name, email, and phone of the coach who will be responsible for the athletes while participating in the competition. The meet contact must be a current Competitive Coach member affiliated with your club.
- Proceed to select the athletes and coaches for which you wish to reserve a spot in the meet.
- Once you have made your selection you will then hit the Submit button, review your submission, and hit Submit again to finalize the reservation.
- Once the final reservation has been submitted, confirmation will be emailed to the club contact, meet contact, and Nat Hammond, the event director.
- Please note, USAG Meet Reservation does not guarantee entry into the BlackJack. You will need to submit competition entry fees to Nat to complete your reservation.
How To Register Through the BlackJack Website:
- Before you add a new Gym entry, please check the drop-down list of existing Gyms to make sure your Gym has not already been entered.
- Fill out & submit the meet entry form online. Please remember to add your USAG Club #.
- Please note that a "Gym" or a "Team" is defined as athletes training at one physical location. Clubs with multiple addresses must register as separate gyms, ie. only one gym per address.
- Please indicate whether gymnasts for Levels 4-7 are D1 or D2. Levels 8-10 are D1. For Elites, enter EL for the Level.
- All persons participating in a USA Gymnastics event must have a USA Gymnastics membership number for insurance purposes. This includes all participants from countries other than the United States. Click here to apply for a USAG#.
- Once you are satisfied that the data on your entry form is correct, use your browser to print the tentative roster then click the button to send a copy to Nat.
- Mail the printed roster with a $100 non-refundable deposit to the following address...
7325 S Pecos Rd #101
Las Vegas, NV 89120
- Make checks payable to Twinflip, LLC.
- Full Entry is due by December 1st, 2022.
- Entry fees are $125 per Gymnast - $50 per Team (3 or more per session).
- Gymnasts entered in the Technical Sequence session must submit an additional $25 with their entry.
- Changes can be made to your roster up until January 10, 2023 at no cost. To edit your roster, simply select your gym from the drop-down list, edit your data, and submit the amended roster to Nat. Please indicate the changes you have made.
- Scratches will be refunded until January 10, 2023.
- Please join us!
- For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nat between 10 am & 3 pm Pacific Time at 702-768-1750.