Horseshoe Las Vegas Event Center
3645 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109-4321
Special Room Rates for the BlackJack Event at
Horseshoe Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Horseshoe Las Vegas Hotel has informed us that the room block is still available and starting to fill. It is very important that you make room reservations before they fill. This should be done as soon as possible and can always be changed at no cost up until a couple days prior to your arrival.
To book rooms click here and make your reservations immediately.
Staying at Horseshoe Las Vegas has numerous advantages over other properties for this event:
- You will not need to rent a car if you stay at Horseshoe Las Vegas Hotel.
- Horseshoe is only 3.2 miles from the airport.
- The meet is in the hotel... you have the convenience of walking from your room to the competition floor.
- There are numerous restaurants in the hotel as well as a convenience store, shops, and other amenities. There is a Starbucks nearby.
- The hotel is newly remodeled, upgraded, and centrally located.
- There are many popular nearby restaurants including Eataly, Lavazza, Dirt Dog, Sterling Brunch, La Creperie, Ramen-Ya, Hofbrauhaus, BLT Steak, Giordano's, and Wahlburgers.
- Free parking (parking at other strip properties is $20-25 per day)
Unfortunately we will not be able to guarantee rates or room availability beyond January 10th, 2023 so make sure to book before that deadline.
Thank you and please spread the word,
— Nat Hammond, Meet Director
Horseshoe Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is a five star property located in the center of the famous Las Vegas strip adjacent to the Eiffel Tower. It is 3.2 miles from Harry Reid Airport. We have negotiated special rates for the 2023 meet. All competitors, family members, and attendees of the 2023 BlackJack Competition are eligible for the following discounted rates at Horseshoe Las Vegas Hotel & Casino from February 2 to 6, 2023:
Room rates for the BlackJack Meet at Horseshoe Las Vegas for Feb 2-6, 2023:
- Discount rates from Thursday, Feb 2/23 to Monday, Feb 6/23 are $109 per guestroom per night plus fees and taxes. Max 4 people.
- Discount staff rates from Thursday, Feb 2/23 to Monday, Feb 6/23 are $59 per guestroom per night plus fees and taxes. Max 4 people.
- The above rates are for single or double occupancy. Each additional adult above two will incur an additional charge of $30 per night.
- You must request your reservation on or before January 10, 2023 to lock in these discounted rates. BlackJack attendees may still request rooms after the cut-off date subject to availability at prevailing room rates. For those who have reserved by the Jan 10th cut-off, the group rate is available 3 days pre/post meet (based on availability).
- A daily resort fee of $25 per room, per night plus the current occupancy room tax will be charged in addition to the room rates set forth above. This fee includes:
- Unlimited local phone calls (no long distance or international calls)
- Two (2) Guest admissions per day to the Fitness Center (does not include use of the spa)
- Wireless In-Room Internet access for two (2) devices per room per day (property-wide roaming may be available for an additional fee).
- Unless otherwise specified, the resort fee will be posted to the individual's room account. Taxes are subject to change without notice.
- VIP Check in for Staff & Officials
- Check-in time is 4pm. Check-out time is 11am. Guests arriving before 4pm will be accommodated as rooms become available. The Bell desk can check baggage when rooms are unavailable and for guests attending functions on departure day.
- All reservations can be made, modified, or cancelled by individuals online.
- Reservations require a one night advance deposit per room (plus tax) to guarantee accommodations. The hotel accepts all major credit cards and checks. Advance reservation deposits are completely refundable if cancelled 2 weeks prior to arrival. Any departures after 11:00 AM are subject to the full day charge. Each guestroom must have at least one registered guest twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
- Abundant meal options at Horseshoe Las Vegas
For guests who prefer to phone in their reservations, you may call the Reservation Center at 800-358-8777 to secure a reservation on the group block. However, please be aware that a processing fee per reservation will be incurred if you choose not to use the dedicated weblink. The group is identified as Blackjack Men's Gymnastics Championship with group code SBBJM3.
Thank you for choosing Horseshoe Las Vegas Hotel & Casino for your convention needs. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Horseshoe Las Vegas Hotel & Casino | 3645 Las Vegas Blvd S | Las Vegas, NV 89109-4321
800-358-8777 | www.caesars.com/horseshoe-las-vegas