3000 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89109-1287
Special Room Rates for the BlackJack Event at the
Westgate Las Vegas Resort
To book rooms click here and make your reservations immediately.
Staying at the Westgate has numerous advantages over other properties for this event:
- You will not need to rent a car if you stay at the Westgate Hotel.
- The Westgate is only 2 miles from the airport.
- The meet is in the hotel... you have the convenience of walking from your room to the competition floor.
- There is a monorail station at the front entrance of the hotel that runs 24/7 and will take you to the Las Vegas Strip at any location.
- There are numerous restaurants in the hotel as well as Starbucks, a convenience store, shops, and other amenities.
- The hotel is newly remodeled, upgraded, and centrally located.
- The hotel is less than a mile from Restaurant Row which features numerous restaurant options.
- Free parking (parking at other strip properties is $20-25 per day)
Unfortunately we will not be able to guarantee rates or room availability beyond January 10th, 2022.
Thank you and please spread the word,
— Dusty Ritter, Meet Director
The Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is a four star property adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center and only a block from the famous Strip. It is 3.5 miles from McCarran Airport. We have negotiated special rates for the 2022 meet. All competitors, family members, and attendees of the 2022 BlackJack Competition are eligible for the following discounted rates at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino from February 4 to 6, 2022:
Room rates for the event at the Westgate (max guests 4) for Feb 2-7, 2022:
- Sunday-Thursday rates are $99 per night plus tax. Max 4 people.
- Friday-Saturday rate is $159.00 per night plus tax. Max 4 people.
- The above rates are for single and double occupancy. Each additional adult above two will incur an additional charge of $25. Minors under 18 years of age staying with their parents are exempt from the additional person charge.
- You must request your reservation on or before January 10, 2022 to lock in these discounted rates. BlackJack attendees may still request rooms after the cut-off date subject to availability at prevailing room rates. For those who have reserved by the Jan 10th cut-off, the group rate is available 3 days pre/post meet (based on availability).
- There is a $25 resort fee (plus 13.38% occupancy tax) per room per day which will be added to the room rate. The Resort Fee provides guests with several of the most commonly requested additional services in one package price without being charged several individual fees.
- The items included in the Resort Fee are:
- Wireless Internet access for three devices
- Cardio Room access for up to two adults. Fitness Center is for those 18 years and up.
- Use of in-room safe
- Local and toll-free domestic (800) calls
- Complimentary Valet & Self-Parking for all overnight hotel guests
- VIP Check in for Staff & Officials
- Check-in time is 3pm. Check-out time is 11am. Guests arriving before 3pm will be accommodated as rooms become available. The Bell desk can check baggage when rooms are unavailable and for guests attending functions on departure day.
- All reservations can be made, modified, or cancelled by individuals online.
- Reservations require a one night advance deposit per room (plus tax) to guarantee accommodations. The hotel accepts all major credit cards and checks. Advance reservation deposits are completely refundable if cancelled 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Abundant meal options at the Westgate
A dedicated booking page is now available for BlackJack attendees to book their hotel rooms online. Reservations can be made from now until January 10, 2022.
If you have any questions regarding reservations, please email our Reservations Department at email@example.com or call them toll-free at 1-800-635-7711 from 6am-11pm EST and give the following group code: SBJG2R.
Thank you for choosing the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino for your convention needs. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.